venerdì 6 giugno 2014

New Adventure...

New adventure for Team Bimota Alstare

 
The World Superbike Championship heads to the Sepang International Circuit this for the first time this weekend – a debut for the track, but also for many of the teams and riders. The Malaysian venue, situated 50km south of Kuala Lumpur, is a state of the art circuit with 5.548km sweeping cornered layout and two back-to-back straights on the final section of the lap.Team Bimota Alstare’s riders Ayrton Badovini and Christian Iddon have never visited the track before, but are relishing their prospects after their successes in the last round at Donington.
Ayrton Badovini
“ This is a new adventure for me and the team and I am really looking forward to it. Although quite a few riders have ridden at Sepang before, none have ridden on a Superbike, so their advantage will not be so great. I understand that it will be very hot and humid, but I am fully fit at the moment and I cannot see it being a big problem.
After topping the EVO class, in both races at the last round, I know how good our BB3 is, but I am not taking anything for granted in Sepang. There is still a lot of room for improvement and that is what the team and I will be chasing.”

Christian Iddon
“Going to a new track for the first time is always a bit special and I think that we will get along with it pretty well. It seems to be fairly flowing, but it is a mixed track and there are some places that will challenge us – and the set up of the bike. If we can get the bike sorted pretty quickly, then I think we’ll have some fun.
Our recent results have shown how good the bike is, but that is also down to all the hard work the team has put in. We all know that there’s more to come and that makes us happy about our prospects.”







by Alstare.net

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento